Baseball is back and it feels so good.
Warm weather, hot dogs, peanuts, cracker jacks, the smell of the freshly cut grass, the sights and sounds of a baseball game. I know you can all picture it right now. And honestly, what can be better than that?
Baseball is back!
MLB Opening Weekend is upon us, yes I understand it doesn’t say Opening day, I was to busy to blog after spending a week in Orlando Florida kicking ass with my Division 3, Mount Saint Mary College tennis team.
So, I apologize for not getting this blog out sooner. But as I sit on the plane, I can blog due to Jet Blue hooking up passengers with free WiFi. Shout out to Jet Blue. Let’s get some Bold Predictions in here curiosity of Mikey (twitter: @mikey_ryan11)
Let’s get right into it:
1. Oakland A’s win 82 or more games
2. San Francisco Giants win less than 75 games
3. Manny Machado gets traded at the deadline
4. David Price makes less than 20 starts for the Redsox
5. Altuve, Springer, and Correa combine for 575 or more hits
6. Syndergaard and deGrom both finish in top 7 of NL Cy Young voting
7. Shohei Ohtani spends a vast majority of the season in AAA
8. Stanton and Judge hit over 90 combined home runs
9. Mariners finally break postseason drought as WC team
10. Joey Votto finishes in top 5 of MVP
11. Greg Holland remains unsigned until June
12. Pirates trade both Starling Marte and Josh Harrison
13. Phillies finish above .500
14. Padres are an active buyer come trade deadline.
15. Tigers will seriously consider trading Miguel Cabrera if right offer and situation happens
AL West: Astros
AL Central: Indians
AL East: Yankees
WC1: Red Sox
NL West: Dodgers
NL Central: Cubs
NL East: Nationals
AL Cy Young: Corey Kluber
AL MVP: Mike Trout
AL ROY: Willy Adames
NL CY Young: Noah Syndergaard
NL MVP: Kris Bryant
NL ROY: Lewis Brinson